I am more than half way done with my challenge, and I don’t feel I have dedicated as much time as I hope for this challenge. I wanted to write more about Colorado, and different types of genres of writing. I’m failing miserably, and I’m not happy with myself. I wanted to gain a lot more from this challenge and it is not happening. Even though I have been writing every day, I am not writing what I originally intended. I’m noticing that there are way too many distractions for me to concentrate on my writing, and I am trying hard to ignore them. I am trying to stay focused on writing. I know there are many beautiful places here in Colorado to write about.
Today while surfing the internet I came across this beautiful place named, Hanging Lake. Hanging Lake branch off I-70 just 10 miles east of Glenwood Spring in the spectacular Colorado River-Carved Canyon. This last summer I tried a few times to take my family and was not successful; every time we went the parking lot was full. We ended up exploring other places in Colorado and those created unforgettable memories. Hanging Lake would be a wonderful place to do some research as to the color of the water, history, rules and regulations. An informative essay could come out of this visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment