Oh, my God!! I thought this was going to be a lot easier, boy was I wrong…Before the challenge, I thought I was ready for this 30-day writing challenge. I even came up with an idea and created a calendar in which I would be learning different types genres, and different places in Colorado with one representing each day of the challenge. Today, I was writing about doing some research and I ran in to this website about different types of writing styles: Four Types of Writing. I like this website because it gave some good information about the different styles out there. Yet, I’m not sure I'll be able to follow it as I would like to because I have more homework then I planned for. Thanks! Denise (she is my professor) said, “The honeymoon is surely over.”

I am a very proud and blessed mother of 4 little boys. I am married to a wonderful man who is very supportive. My family requires a lot of my attention with sports, school functions, homework and the day to day errands. My mom job can be very challenging to say the least. On top of balancing my home life, I have to be writing every day for my English class. Oh yeah, let’s not forget I need to learn how to blog for this class as part of the assignment. I tend to over think things when in some cases it is a lot easier than I think.
Today, I was doing some research and found this website: Build your own blog. I know my first step is to target my audience. I know this website is going to be very useful and informative with my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment